Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Replacement roof tiles ?

Anyone know the best place to get replacement roof tile?. I'm looking
for something to match a "Redland Stonewold" ?

TIA

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jethro wrote:
Anyone know the best place to get replacement roof tile?. I'm looking
for something to match a "Redland Stonewold" ?

I don't know anything about this particular tile but my favourite place
is the local reclamation yard (for old properties at least)... you'll
usually find that whatever tiles they are will have been used in other
properties locally and ultimately found their way into the yard. Has
the added advantage that they'll be weathered and won't look out of
place when fitted to an old roof.

David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jethro" wrote in message
Anyone know the best place to get replacement roof tile?. I'm looking
for something to match a "Redland Stonewold" ?

TIA

Your local roofing supply depot sould be able to get them as Redland still
make them

how to seal roof tiles? S S Home Repair 4 May 30th 07 12:26 AM
roof tiles [email protected] Home Repair 3 February 24th 07 11:42 PM
roof tiles asalcedo UK diy 5 August 17th 06 01:58 PM
roof tiles asalcedo UK diy 0 August 14th 06 06:46 PM
Roof Tiles Don Bouchard Home Repair 1 February 10th 05 04:21 AM