DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   double seal access chamber spec'd (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/238123-double-seal-access-chamber-specd.html)

sm_jamieson March 15th 08 06:10 PM

double seal access chamber spec'd

I need to use a 300mm mini-access chamber inside my extension (where 2
soil pipes meet) as screwfix supply (floplast brand), which is the
usual type with plastic risers and plastic lid. It is not spec'd as
double-seal. The plans required double-seal. Would the usual approach
be to cast a separate double-seal manhole cover into the conservatory
floor ?
This would give the extra peace-of-mind of actually having three
seals !
Simon.