DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cedar shingles (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/237229-cedar-shingles.html)

François De Sales March 11th 08 07:19 PM

Cedar shingles

I am looking for cedar shingles in the UK.

Is there someone that could give me names of companies with their e-
mail.

Thank you very much for your help.

Yours sincerely,

FranK

Andy Hall March 11th 08 08:15 PM

Cedar shingles

On 2008-03-11 19:19:03 +0000, François De Sales
said:

I am looking for cedar shingles in the UK.

Is there someone that could give me names of companies with their e-
mail.

Thank you very much for your help.

Yours sincerely,

FranK

Yes I can, having used them for a garden building. Actually I used
shakes. The principle is similar but detail different.

http://www.loftshop.co.uk/products.asp?catID=6

has both. At the time, they were quite a lot less expensive than
other UK suppliers. Quality is pretty good, and they are conformant to
the north American standards.

There are specific recommended methods for preparation and fixing in
order to achieve the correct weather proofing and long life. I have
info on that if you need it.