DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Secluded villa in Sicily for sale £64,000 (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/236505-secluded-villa-sicily-sale-%A364-000-a.html)

Dom[_3_] March 7th 08 07:29 AM

Secluded villa in Sicily for sale £64,000

Set in 1.25 acres of land, in a valley with mountains surrounding and
in olive grove and vineyard with other fruits of all kinds. Just back
from southern coast of the island.Private sale. Full details:
http://www.homesinsicily.com/tranquil/tranquil.htm

geoff March 7th 08 07:37 PM

Secluded villa in Sicily for sale £64,000

In message
, Dom
writes

Are you STILL trying to offload that ****ing building site here ?

--
geoff

clot March 8th 08 12:53 AM

Secluded villa in Sicily for sale £64,000

Emil Tiades wrote:
On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 19:37:31 GMT, geoff wrote:

In message
,
Dom spammed

http://www.smelly.****house.htm

Are you STILL trying to offload that ****ing building site here ?

and he loves it when some twit reposts the whole spam

Blast, I am a Clot! I do apologise for that, I didn't intend to but did. I
hope I've learnt that lesson, but those little grey cells are getting older.

Dave Plowman (News) March 8th 08 09:41 AM

Secluded villa in Sicily for sale £64,000

In article ,
Clot wrote:
Blast, I am a Clot! I do apologise for that, I didn't intend to but did.
I hope I've learnt that lesson, but those little grey cells are getting
older.

Could be the blood, Clot.

--
*If God had wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

clot March 8th 08 02:53 PM

Secluded villa in Sicily for sale £64,000

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Clot wrote:
Blast, I am a Clot! I do apologise for that, I didn't intend to but
did. I hope I've learnt that lesson, but those little grey cells are
getting older.

Could be the blood, Clot.

I hope not!

geoff March 8th 08 03:54 PM

Secluded villa in Sicily for sale £64,000

In message , Clot
writes
Emil Tiades wrote:
On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 19:37:31 GMT, geoff wrote:

In message
,
Dom spammed

http://www.smelly.****house.htm

Are you STILL trying to offload that ****ing building site here ?

and he loves it when some twit reposts the whole spam

Blast, I am a Clot! I do apologise for that, I didn't intend to but did. I
hope I've learnt that lesson, but those little grey cells are getting older.

Senility is getting the better of you ... It was me

but then, do we care what some newbie posts ?

--
geoff