DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Free standing racking (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/235234-free-standing-racking.html)

Broadback February 26th 08 03:32 PM

Free standing racking

I have a metal shed, and cannot fix shelving to the walls, so I am
looking for an adjustable free standing rack system. Suggestions as to
best type and source would be welcomed.

DIY[_2_] February 26th 08 05:02 PM

Free standing racking

"Broadback" wrote:
I have a metal shed, and cannot fix shelving to the walls, so I am looking
for an adjustable free standing rack system. Suggestions as to best type
and source would be welcomed.

I bought mine from Machine Mart:
http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/se...helving/page/1

The Natural Philosopher February 26th 08 10:38 PM

Free standing racking

Broadback wrote:
I have a metal shed, and cannot fix shelving to the walls, so I am
looking for an adjustable free standing rack system. Suggestions as to
best type and source would be welcomed.

www.rapidracking.com

Use the galvanised.

Piers Finlayson February 27th 08 08:47 AM

Free standing racking

Broadback wrote:
I have a metal shed, and cannot fix shelving to the walls, so I am
looking for an adjustable free standing rack system. Suggestions as to
best type and source would be welcomed.

www.rapidracking.com

Use the galvanised.

I bought their galvanised rapid 2 stuff recently. Service was fine as are
the racks.