DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   IKEA UK (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/233639-ikea-uk.html)

Search February 13th 08 09:50 PM

IKEA UK

Most IKEA items are far a lot cheaper on eBay specially the second
hand ones
(http://www.all-about-bargains.com/uk/ikea.htm)

tim \(not at home\) February 13th 08 10:21 PM

IKEA UK

"Search" wrote in message
Most IKEA items are far a lot cheaper on eBay specially the second
hand ones
(http://www.all-about-bargains.com/uk/ikea.htm)

well of course they are.

Who buys second hand furniture?

In some parts of the country you can't give it away (so I am told).

This however is not (a lot cheaper):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-COVE...QQcmdZViewItem

tim

Andrew Gabriel[_4_] February 13th 08 10:42 PM

IKEA UK

In article ,
Search writes:
Most IKEA items are far a lot cheaper on eBay specially the second
hand ones

Actually, I'm amazed just how much over the current shop price
many eBay items sell for, and I've noticed it particularly with
IKEA items.

--
Andrew Gabriel

Stuart Noble February 14th 08 12:52 PM

IKEA UK

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
Search writes:
Most IKEA items are far a lot cheaper on eBay specially the second
hand ones

Actually, I'm amazed just how much over the current shop price
many eBay items sell for, and I've noticed it particularly with
IKEA items.

EBay is certainly full of surprises. Try the photography bit for some
real insanity