DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   14V drill - £7.99 at Sainsbury's (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/232425-14v-drill-%A37-99-sainsburys.html)

Another Dave February 3rd 08 12:25 PM

14V drill - £7.99 at Sainsbury's

Recently went into Sainsbury's trying to spend £5 to get my £1 parking
refunded. Bought the drill. It seems decent enough for the money (net
£6.99). Also bought 5 ring/open-ended spanners for 19p.

George February 3rd 08 12:28 PM

14V drill - £7.99 at Sainsbury's

"Another Dave" wrote in message
Recently went into Sainsbury's trying to spend £5 to get my £1 parking
refunded. Bought the drill. It seems decent enough for the money (net
£6.99). Also bought 5 ring/open-ended spanners for 19p.

They where selling the same stuff in 'early learner' department at
Mothercare.lol

Watch them spanners you might damage the nuts. :-)

Heliotrope Smith February 3rd 08 01:03 PM

14V drill - £7.99 at Sainsbury's

"George" wrote in message

"Another Dave" wrote in message
Recently went into Sainsbury's trying to spend £5 to get my £1 parking
refunded. Bought the drill. It seems decent enough for the money (net
£6.99). Also bought 5 ring/open-ended spanners for 19p.

They where selling the same stuff in 'early learner' department at
Mothercare.lol

Watch them spanners you might damage the nuts. :-)

Don't carry them in your pocket then. :-)