DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Beko Dishwasher (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/232283-beko-dishwasher.html)

Ed February 2nd 08 09:39 AM

Beko Dishwasher

I have pulled the door askew on my newish Beko dishwasher, I cant see how to
remove it or the sides to see what damage I have done Any help apreciated

John Weale February 2nd 08 12:40 PM

Beko Dishwasher

"ed" wrote in message
I have pulled the door askew on my newish Beko dishwasher, I cant see how
to remove it or the sides to see what damage I have done Any help
apreciated

I had a Beko slimline model 2731 which I took apart to replace the float
switch. I just sold it on ebay - item 120215544594.
I took lots of pix during the dismantling so if yours is similar to this -
email me direct and I can probably help.
John Weale