DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sangamo 410 Instructions (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/2316-sangamo-410-instructions.html)

Steve Sinclair September 29th 03 08:45 PM

Sangamo 410 Instructions

We have just moved into a house that hasa Sangamo 410 control. Does
anyone have an instruction manual !!!! I know it is a long shot.

Basicaly I cant work out what the advance 1,2,3,4 means and I would
like to be able to use the timer, it's getting a bit chilly in the
mornings.

Many Thanks

Steve

Ian Clowes September 29th 03 09:22 PM

Sangamo 410 Instructions

Steve Sinclair wrote:

We have just moved into a house that hasa Sangamo 410 control. Does
anyone have an instruction manual !!!! I know it is a long shot.

Basicaly I cant work out what the advance 1,2,3,4 means and I would
like to be able to use the timer, it's getting a bit chilly in the
mornings.

Many Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve

Try this...

http://www.sangamo.co.uk/upload/S410...n&UserInst.pdf

Sounds a bit complicated though...

HTH
IanC

L Reid September 29th 03 10:55 PM

Sangamo 410 Instructions

"Ian Clowes" wrote in message

Steve Sinclair wrote:

We have just moved into a house that hasa Sangamo 410 control. Does
anyone have an instruction manual !!!! I know it is a long shot.

Basicaly I cant work out what the advance 1,2,3,4 means and I would
like to be able to use the timer, it's getting a bit chilly in the
mornings.

Many Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve

Try this...

http://www.sangamo.co.uk/upload/S410...n&UserInst.pdf

Sounds a bit complicated though...

HTH
IanC

Thanks for that too Ian. I've also just moved into a new property with a
Sangamo 410 and am looking to replace it. Hopefully having these
instructions available will help me to do just that!

Thanks again,

Leigh

TimM September 29th 03 11:25 PM

Sangamo 410 Instructions

Takes me back ... I used to have one of these under my bed as an alarm clock
connected to a mains radio (my father worked for Sangamo and it was one they
were throwing out).

They'll work for years, but the motors get a bit noisy after a while.

Sconifer November 3rd 06 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimM
Takes me back ... I used to have one of these under my bed as an alarm clock
connected to a mains radio (my father worked for Sangamo and it was one they
were throwing out).

They'll work for years, but the motors get a bit noisy after a while.

Hi all,

I realise that these posts are some years out of date but I'm hoping someone can help me.

I've just bought a property that has a Sangamo 410 heating/hot water timer and I have no idea how to operate it.

The link that someone posted a few years ago is now no longer valid so I'd appreciate any help that anyone can give.

Also, in terms of a suitable replacement, most references seems to be towards the Sunvic 207 - can anyone recommend that or, indeed, a better model?

Many thanks,
Scott.