DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Honeywell Programmable thermostat (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/2315-honeywell-programmable-thermostat.html)

Pile September 29th 03 06:57 PM

Honeywell Programmable thermostat

Hi all

Does anyone have any experience of who is the cheapest supplier for
the Honeywell CM67 T6667B1002 (not the wireless)?

I have found RS and PlumbCentre seem to be a bit like Dixons and Comet
- far to close to be competitive!

Regards

Dave

Colin M September 29th 03 09:51 PM

Honeywell Programmable thermostat

I bought mine from my local merchant (B&G) with about 20-30% off.

Colin

BillR September 30th 03 03:19 PM

Pile wrote:
Hi all

Does anyone have any experience of who is the cheapest supplier for
the Honeywell CM67 T6667B1002 (not the wireless)?

I have found RS and PlumbCentre seem to be a bit like Dixons and Comet
- far to close to be competitive!

Regards

Dave

I got the wireless one for a v good price from Discount Heating Supplies
01752-301111
Might be worth giving them a call