Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Homework Helper and College Companion Websites

In 1996 I started BJ Pinchbeck's Homework Helper at www.bjpinchbeck.com
which became quite popular among young students throughout the
country.

Now that I am 20 years old and attending Drexel University in
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, I decided it was time to start a new site,
BJ Pinchbeck’s College Companion at www.bjpinchbeck.net that could
help students prepare for and survive the college experience. College
has been a very positive experience for me, but it would have been
nice to have more materials readily available to me prior to attending
college.

Please feel free to link to either site.

Thank you
BJ Pinchbeck
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In 1996 I started BJ Pinchbeck's Homework Helper at www.bjpinchbeck.com
which became quite popular among young students throughout the
country.

I wonder what relevance you think this has to a newsgroup about DIY in
the UK.
--
Message sent VIA Followup and E-Mail --

http://www.diybanter.com