Posted to uk.d-i-y
L.P L.P is offline

Default FREE IPHONE DO IT YOURSELF

AN IPHONE, the most high tech piece of technology in a cellular
device, for FREE!!!! I cant wait to see the look on my son's face when
he gets one for Christmas! I am trying to complete another offer so my
daughter will also get an Iphone, if you could help me, you could help
yourselves to an Iphone at the same time!

1) click link

2) fill a cheap offer

3) refer a few friends

4) IPHONE AT YOUR DOOR!! for you or a loved one for Christmas

It took me 8 days to refer the correct number of friends, but it was
worth it when the package arrived!!!

http://iphone.giveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=2194361
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"L.P" wrote in message
AN IPHONE, the most high tech piece of technology in a cellular
device, for FREE!!!! I cant wait to see the look on my son's face when
he gets one for Christmas! I am trying to complete another offer so my
daughter will also get an Iphone, if you could help me, you could help
yourselves to an Iphone at the same time!

1) click link

2) fill a cheap offer

3) refer a few friends

4) IPHONE AT YOUR DOOR!! for you or a loved one for Christmas

It took me 8 days to refer the correct number of friends, but it was
worth it when the package arrived!!!

My guess is you do not have many friends and you have no friends on this
newsgroup.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Posted to uk.d-i-y

L.P wrote:
AN IPHONE, the most high tech piece of technology in a cellular

Spam deleted and an abuse notice sent to:

person: Pete Hancock
address: Information Systems Services
address: University of Southampton
address: Highfield