DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bathroom Ceiling Finish (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/225-bathroom-ceiling-finish.html)

rakster July 10th 03 10:43 AM

Bathroom Ceiling Finish

Hello,

Had my bath ceiling plastered and skimmed and just wanted what people
would recommend as a finish. Been suggested to artex it??

Cheers

BigWallop July 10th 03 12:04 PM

Bathroom Ceiling Finish

"rakster" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

Had my bath ceiling plastered and skimmed and just wanted what people
would recommend as a finish. Been suggested to artex it??

Cheers

Thick lining paper, put on with watery paste and then brilliant white satin
finish emulsion paint It'll make your bathroom brighter when the lights go
on.

---
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com