DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Turf (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/2238-turf.html)

Simon September 26th 03 08:17 PM

Turf

What is the going rate for Turf? What should I expect to pay for someone to
prepare the ground and lay it?

Cheers

Si

BigWallop September 26th 03 09:11 PM

Turf

"Simon" wrote in message
What is the going rate for Turf? What should I expect to pay for someone

prepare the ground and lay it?

Cheers

Si

Save yourself the bother and visit he

http://www.verdesports.com/artificialgrasswithverde.htm

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

David September 27th 03 04:55 PM

Turf

"BigWallop" wrote in message ...
"Simon" wrote in message
What is the going rate for Turf? What should I expect to pay for someone

prepare the ground and lay it?

Save yourself the bother and visit he

http://www.verdesports.com/artificialgrasswithverde.htm

Well it looks great, but it says apparently you have to cut it with a
Stanley knife or scissors. Hell's bells - it takes me long enough to
cut my lawn using a Flymo...

David

BigWallop September 27th 03 05:44 PM

Turf

"David" wrote in message
om...
"BigWallop" wrote in message

"Simon" wrote in message
What is the going rate for Turf? What should I expect to pay for

someone
prepare the ground and lay it?

Save yourself the bother and visit he

http://www.verdesports.com/artificialgrasswithverde.htm

Well it looks great, but it says apparently you have to cut it with a
Stanley knife or scissors. Hell's bells - it takes me long enough to
cut my lawn using a Flymo...

David

ROFLMAO !!! I like that reply. Thank you David.

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com