Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Key Faces - Do it yourself video

Have you ever wanted to see the people? We did! So we created a free
video group and we need your help to make it happen.

Please create a short face video and be sure to say the words KEY
FACES, your name, your hometown, and your country in the video.

Then go to http://www.keyfaces.com and upload the video to this group
and add text Tags that include KEY FACES, your name, your hometown,
and your country. This is 100% free and not spam - we are just
looking to create a directory of the people, and faces, of the world.