DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Southern Electric (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/222451-southern-electric.html)

Vortex November 25th 07 08:47 AM

Southern Electric

0845 7444 555

Vortex November 25th 07 08:59 AM

Southern Electric

"Vortex" wrote in message
0845 7444 555

ERROR. IGNORE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot November 25th 07 10:11 AM

Southern Electric

Vortex wrote:
"Vortex" wrote in message
0845 7444 555

ERROR. IGNORE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't, too late; I've seen it. Now what?

Si

Mary Fisher November 25th 07 10:48 AM

Southern Electric

"Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot" wrote in message
Vortex wrote:
"Vortex" wrote in message
0845 7444 555

ERROR. IGNORE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't, too late; I've seen it. Now what?

Si

Drum your fingers.

Mary

Vortex November 25th 07 12:00 PM

Southern Electric

Vortex wrote:
"Vortex" wrote in message
0845 7444 555

ERROR. IGNORE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't, too late; I've seen it. Now what?

Si

If you dial the number you'll get sucked into an infinite loop of
voicejails. Very traumatic. Hopefully tomorrow I may be able to contact a
Southern Electric "droid" on it.

(had intended to email it to myself at work.....but ended up sending to
uk.d-i-y).

A "senior moment" no doubt triggered by consumption of Timothy Taylors beer
12 hours earlier.

Colin Wilson November 25th 07 03:13 PM

Southern Electric

0845 7444 555

Ebico are possibly cheaper, and they use Southern for the billing.

Skipweasel November 25th 07 09:46 PM

Southern Electric

In article ,
says...
0845 7444 555

ERROR. IGNORE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't, too late; I've seen it. Now what?

You have to eat yourself.
--
Skipweasel.
Never knowingly understood.

Colin Wilson November 25th 07 10:12 PM

Southern Electric

You have to eat yourself.

Wow, you must have kept yourself fit to be so flexible !

Andy Hall November 25th 07 10:16 PM

Southern Electric

On 2007-11-25 22:12:24 +0000, Colin Wilson
o.uk said:

You have to eat yourself.

Wow, you must have kept yourself fit to be so flexible !

That depends.....