DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   AEG/Electrolux washing machine error message (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/220086-aeg-electrolux-washing-machine-error-message.html)

kent November 5th 07 10:34 PM

AEG/Electrolux washing machine error message

Does anyone know what error message E30 means on our Lavamat 76810
washing machine? I've looked on the internet and can't find the
answer. Thanks.

Brian G November 5th 07 11:10 PM

kent wrote:
Does anyone know what error message E30 means on our Lavamat 76810
washing machine? I've looked on the internet and can't find the
answer. Thanks.

Kent,

Have a look at the two links below, they may be of help.

To get them, I gooled using the term --- AEG error codes

http://www.letsfixit.co.uk/html/wash...chine_faq.html

http://www.letsfixit.co.uk/html/fault_codes.html

Brian G