DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   House Flipping: Flip A House: Real Estate Flipping: Property Flipping (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/219177-house-flipping-flip-house-real-estate-flipping-property-flipping.html)

Gotitontheweb October 29th 07 03:00 AM

House Flipping: Flip A House: Real Estate Flipping: Property Flipping

I came accross this great article on 5 things you should know before
you flip a house, and thought it might be useful to everyone. I wish
had read this before I flipped my first home.

http://www.houselistedfree.com/House-Flipping-101.html

R October 29th 07 07:07 PM

House Flipping: Flip A House: Real Estate Flipping: Property Flipping

"Gotitontheweb" wrote in message
ps.com...
I came accross this great article on 5 things you should know before
you flip a house, and thought it might be useful to everyone. I wish
had read this before I flipped my first home.

http://www.houselistedfree.com/House...of****101.html

So how *does* this fit into a UK NEWSGROUP you retard redneck