DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   source for left-hand thread drill chuck locking screws? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/218969-source-left-hand-thread-drill-chuck-locking-screws.html)

Mike Harrison October 27th 07 12:02 PM

source for left-hand thread drill chuck locking screws?

I recently bought a Jacobs keyless chuck from replace the keyed one on my old Bosch GSB 9.6 drill,
unfortunately the left-hand threaded locking screw from the old chuck isn't long enough - any idea
where I can get a longer screw - it needs to be about 35mm long (end to end)?
Not sure the nominal thread size - I'd guess about 1/4"