Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

as I have been in the military. A firearm or any other defensive weapon
is just a tool that renders the owner more than equal. I have friends
whom I do not want harmed so I do not feel I have the right to deny them
personal protection. In the real world no one is equal to any one else in
any measurement method. Legislation can not change this. As long as we
have criminals or mentally challenged people that are among us, because
they are hard to separate from the mentally stable there is going to be a
problem, not the tool ( gun, knife, tazer or mace ). Drugs and greed are
catalysts to violence problems.
Ray

You are a sad sicko Ray.

The only person I would feel a need for a firearm to defend myself
against, is YOU.

That's the only decent thing you have ever said.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

"Ray King" wrote in message
. ..

I Thought you might find this interesting . . .

snip a lot of tripe

You need attention.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

In message , Ray King
writes

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"Ray King" wrote in message

You can not conceal a fire arm or carry it loaded. If this concept is
hard to grasp think of the idiot or very old or drunk behind the wheel of
a car.

Only a Yank can think like that. There are drunks in cars so we must all
carry guns too. Duh!!!!! Be my guest, shoot each other, I just feel
sorry for the poor innocent victims.

It is the mentally weak ( criminals and not yet mentally matured children )
who shoot each other or someone else.

Yee ha

Another 6 +1 septics shot the other day

It's going to take years to wipe you retards out at this rate

--
geoff