DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Second Hand Commercial Wheelie Bin (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/216201-second-hand-commercial-wheelie-bin.html)

Peter Ra October 1st 07 04:03 PM

Second Hand Commercial Wheelie Bin

Does anyone know where I might get, for example, a 1100 litre
commercial wheelie bin second hand?

Thanks

Stuart Noble October 1st 07 04:39 PM

Peter Ra wrote:
Does anyone know where I might get, for example, a 1100 litre
commercial wheelie bin second hand?

Thanks

There's a couple on EBay in Central London

The Medway Handyman October 1st 07 08:43 PM

On 2007-10-01, Peter Ra wrote:
Does anyone know where I might get, for example, a 1100 litre
commercial wheelie bin second hand?

People leave hundreds of them in the streets round my way...

Think the OP means 4 wheeler like this
http://www.icoplastic.co.uk/uk/Prod_Summ_4Wheel.htm

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Tim Lamb October 1st 07 09:38 PM

Second Hand Commercial Wheelie Bin

In message , Peter Ra
writes
Does anyone know where I might get, for example, a 1100 litre
commercial wheelie bin second hand?

I have one.

Floated down the river one night.

I forget which waste collector it belongs to:-)

regards

--
Tim Lamb