DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Creda Tumble Dryer TVR2 (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/215671-creda-tumble-dryer-tvr2.html)

Tom[_4_] September 26th 07 04:10 PM

Creda Tumble Dryer TVR2

Does anyone know how to dismantle this dryer to replace the heater?
The heater has a white plastic plug connector inconveniently located
very near to the motor that is almost completely inaccessible from the
only easy opening in the case ie. the rear air vent hole. Taking off
the top doesn't help as the drum is in the way.

At the front under the plastic kick plate the metal behind it is one
piece with the base so there is no access there either.

I suspect that the right-hand side panel (looking from front) has to
be undone - but I'm not certain. Obviously the top has to be taken off
first.

Thanks in anticipation.

Tom