DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kempton Park show this weekend - anyone going? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/2141-kempton-park-show-weekend-anyone-going.html)

RichardS September 23rd 03 09:14 AM

Kempton Park show this weekend - anyone going?

D&M are having another one of their woodworking shows this weekend at
Kempton Park.

Anyone going along?

It's just down the road from me, so I'll be along to see a couple of the
demos, possibly on Saturday, but will be there Sunday afternoon searching
out end-of-show bargains......

--
Richard Sampson

email me at
richard at olifant d-ot co do-t uk

Tony Bryer September 23rd 03 12:04 PM

Kempton Park show this weekend - anyone going?

In article , RichardS
wrote:
D&M are having another one of their woodworking shows this weekend
at Kempton Park.

Anyone going along?

It's just down the road from me, so I'll be along to see a couple
of the demos, possibly on Saturday, but will be there Sunday
afternoon searching out end-of-show bargains......

I've been a couple of years and it's a very impressive event for a
high street family business to put on. But I don't need anything so
won't allow myself to be tempted.

More info for anyone interested at

http://www.dm-tools.co.uk/store/kempton.php3