Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Parkside Cordless

On Tuesday, 11 September 2007 08:19:10 UTC+1, Arthur 51 wrote:
Hia all.
I have a Parkside (LIDL) cordless drill that has 2 crap batteries.
I'm loathe to throw it in the bin even though I've now got
14.4v bosch.
Anyone know any sources for replacement batteries?
Then I could give it to someone.

Thanks.

Arthur

Arther....If the batteries are marked PAP14.4 (on the bottom) I'd want to buy it all from you assuming it has the charger. Some dick-head stole several of my power tools including the charger for my LIDL (parkside) 14.4 volt dril so I have a good drill and a flat battery. please respond to
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 10:54:01 -0800, coastgraham wrote:

On Tuesday, 11 September 2007 08:19:10 UTC+1, Arthur 51 wrote:
Hia all.
I have a Parkside (LIDL) cordless drill that has 2 crap batteries.
I'm loathe to throw it in the bin even though I've now got 14.4v bosch.
Anyone know any sources for replacement batteries?
Then I could give it to someone.

Thanks.

Arthur

Arther....If the batteries are marked PAP14.4 (on the bottom) I'd want
to buy it all from you assuming it has the charger. Some dick-head stole
several of my power tools including the charger for my LIDL (parkside)
14.4 volt dril so I have a good drill and a flat battery. please respond

Perhaps in the intervening 10 years or so he has thrown or given it?

Still, hope springs eternal......

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 9:19:10 AM UTC+2, Arthur 51 wrote:
Hia all.
I have a Parkside (LIDL) cordless drill that has 2 crap batteries.
I'm loathe to throw it in the bin even though I've now got
14.4v bosch.
Anyone know any sources for replacement batteries?
Then I could give it to someone.

Thanks.

Arthur

I have about six or seven park side tools which I find as very reliable. But when it comes to my cordless drill which I must say I really had a good number of years with good result and reliable too. My disappointment is, while the tool is still in very good working order, the batteries no longer keep their power more than 30 seconds and can`t find a replacement. Any ideas..
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 9:19:10 AM UTC+2, Arthur 51 wrote:
Hia all.
I have a Parkside (LIDL) cordless drill that has 2 crap batteries.
I'm loathe to throw it in the bin even though I've now got
14.4v bosch.
Anyone know any sources for replacement batteries?
Then I could give it to someone.

Thanks.

Arthur

I have about six or seven park side tools which I find as very reliable.
But when it comes to my cordless drill which I must say I really had a
good number of years with good result and reliable too. My
disappointment is, while the tool is still in very good working order,
the batteries no longer keep their power more than 30 seconds and can`t
find a replacement. Any ideas.

If your batteries are as old as the post you're replying to - some 10
years - you've done well.

--
*When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Lidl - Parkside Table Top Circular Saw markp1706 UK diy 22 September 3rd 17 03:49 PM
Cordless? CW Woodworking 13 December 25th 06 07:51 PM
cordless drill mike UK diy 54 December 20th 05 11:56 AM
Cordless drill urchaidh UK diy 0 October 21st 05 09:16 PM
Cordless Toilets Sacramento Dave Home Repair 0 October 12th 05 05:16 PM