DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hob knob layout. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/213039-hob-knob-layout.html)

R D S September 2nd 07 06:51 PM

Hob knob layout.

I am probably on about my 5th hob since home ownership.

I don't think I have had 2 where the knobs correspond to the plates in the
same way.

So our new hob is in and I am looking forward to cold pans and glowing hot
uncovered plates.

Graham. September 2nd 07 07:01 PM

Hob knob layout.

"R D S" wrote in message
I am probably on about my 5th hob since home ownership.

I don't think I have had 2 where the knobs correspond to the plates in the
same way.

So our new hob is in and I am looking forward to cold pans and glowing hot
uncovered plates.

What? No choccy bikkies?

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Frank[_4_] September 2nd 07 09:30 PM

Hob knob layout.

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 18:51:01 +0100, R D S wrote:

I am probably on about my 5th hob since home ownership.

I don't think I have had 2 where the knobs correspond to the plates in the
same way.

So our new hob is in and I am looking forward to cold pans and glowing hot
uncovered plates.

I know how you feel - I'm surprised that there don't seem to be any hobs
with an array of four knobs which correspond to the layout of the plates!