DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Labour cost for Patio? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/212421-labour-cost-patio.html)

[email protected] August 27th 07 02:28 PM

Labour cost for Patio?

Hi,
I'm a self-employed gardener who has just branched out into design and
would like some help on a rough quote for a patio area.
Using a cheap-ish Sandstone, what would an area of 9m sq cost in terms
of labour and / or slabs please for a good builder to lay?
Sorry if this is not much information but I'm trying to work out a
rough budget for the client
Thanks for any help/pricings

hulk hogan August 27th 07 02:56 PM

Labour cost for Patio?

On Aug 27, 2:28 pm, wrote:
Hi,
I'm a self-employed gardener who has just branched out into design and
would like some help on a rough quote for a patio area.
Using a cheap-ish Sandstone, what would an area of 9m sq cost in terms
of labour and / or slabs please for a good builder to lay?
Sorry if this is not much information but I'm trying to work out a
rough budget for the client
Thanks for any help/pricings

There is a 'guide prices' section he
http://www.pavingexpert.com/york01.htm