Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Kitchen sink drainage

I'm installing a new kitchen, and now need to plumb in the kitchen
sink/dishwasher in their new locations. Due to the location of the
sink, I need to route the drainpipe under the floor a distance of
about 9m, assuming one right-angle bend. I also need to tee into the
outside stack lower down than other existing connections, in order to
get enough of a fall. Luckily I do have a lot of space under the
floor, so I should be able to have a reasonable fall on this long run
of drain.
In order to have such a long branch, I believe I need to have a
ventilation pipe and possibly use a larger diameter pipe than the
standard 40mm. I'm also aware that I can't tee into the stack lower
than 450mm above invert of the tail of the bend at the foot of the
stack
..
Since the new sink location is by the side wall (drain is on back
wall) I could perhaps take the ventilation pipe out the side wall and
up that wall, right? This would be an easier to implement routing for
the pipe. Are there any other solutions to this long run that don't
require a ventilation pipe? I would appreciate any advice/comments.

Here's a diagram (viewable with monospace font)

SIDE OF HOUSE

--wwwwww--------------
[sink] |
. |