DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   John Lewis kitchens, fully assembled at half price (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/210152-john-lewis-kitchens-fully-assembled-half-price.html)

[email protected] August 8th 07 01:33 PM

John Lewis kitchens, fully assembled at half price

I've just finished self fitting a John Lewis kitchen. It's exactly the
same as one of there's and I even chose it out of the brochure. BUT it
cost me half the price. I got it from a company called Trade Kitchens
and it was delivered to me directly from the manufacturers. What's
more it was delivered fully assembled, with doors and drawers fitted.
Soft close as standard on everything. Check them out. 07791449634

Tony Bryer August 8th 07 03:37 PM

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 05:33:49 -0700 wrote :
I've just finished self fitting a John Lewis kitchen. It's exactly the
same as one of there's and I even chose it out of the brochure. BUT it
cost me half the price. I got it from a company called Trade Kitchens
and it was delivered to me directly from the manufacturers. What's
more it was delivered fully assembled, with doors and drawers fitted.
Soft close as standard on everything. Check them out. 07791449634

If you got it from Trade Kitchens it's not a John Lewis kitchen.

Bet the cupboards are good for keeping tinned meat in though!

stevelup August 8th 07 04:31 PM

On Aug 8, 3:37 pm, Tony Bryer wrote:
Bet the cupboards are good for keeping tinned meat in though!

:)

zaax August 8th 07 06:33 PM

wrote:

I've just finished self fitting a John Lewis kitchen. It's exactly the
same as one of there's and I even chose it out of the brochure. BUT it
cost me half the price. I got it from a company called Trade Kitchens
and it was delivered to me directly from the manufacturers. What's
more it was delivered fully assembled, with doors and drawers fitted.
Soft close as standard on everything. Check them out. 07791449634

Well it would. 3/4 of the price goes to the fitter. So sounds like you
where done there.

--
zaax