DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Melcom ST6000 alarm (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/209-melcom-st6000-alarm.html)

ARWadsworth July 9th 03 06:03 PM

Melcom ST6000 alarm

Could anyone point me to an online installation manual for a Melcom ST6000
alarm? Who manufacturer's them?

TIA

Adam

Martin July 9th 03 06:20 PM

Melcom ST6000 alarm

I have the 6100, the manual also covers the 6600.
Not too sure what the differences are? if you get stuck I could scan it.

They are made (well sold) by Melcom Products (HK) Ltd, 902 Technology Plaza,
29-35 Tsui Road, Tsen Wan, Hong Kong. email
www.melcomproducts.com

You can get tech support from a company called Lynteck on 09067 11 23 29
but it'll cost 50p a minute

Biggest (well second biggest) mistake I ever made buying this thing, it's a
complete pile of ......
I'm in the process of ripping mine out.

HTH.

Martin.

ARWadsworth July 10th 03 05:58 PM

Melcom ST6000 alarm

"Martin" wrote in message

I have the 6100, the manual also covers the 6600.
Not too sure what the differences are? if you get stuck I could scan it.

They are made (well sold) by Melcom Products (HK) Ltd, 902 Technology

Plaza,
29-35 Tsui Road, Tsen Wan, Hong Kong. email
www.melcomproducts.com

You can get tech support from a company called Lynteck on 09067 11 23 29
but it'll cost 50p a minute

Biggest (well second biggest) mistake I ever made buying this thing, it's

complete pile of ......
I'm in the process of ripping mine out.

HTH.

Martin.

Thank you. Just what I needed.

Adam

ARWadsworth July 11th 03 10:33 PM

Melcom ST6000 alarm

"Martin" wrote in message

I have the 6100, the manual also covers the 6600.
Not too sure what the differences are? if you get stuck I could scan it.

They are made (well sold) by Melcom Products (HK) Ltd, 902 Technology

Plaza,
29-35 Tsui Road, Tsen Wan, Hong Kong. email
www.melcomproducts.com

You can get tech support from a company called Lynteck on 09067 11 23

29
but it'll cost 50p a minute

Biggest (well second biggest) mistake I ever made buying this thing,

it's
complete pile of ......
I'm in the process of ripping mine out.

HTH.

Martin.

Thank you. Just what I needed.

Adam

I sent Melcom an email 48 hours ago asking for the manuals, and I have just
received a 6Mb reply and it looks like it is all there.

Adam

Stephen Jones July 17th 03 01:41 AM

Melcom ST6000 alarm

You can download the manuals free at
http://groups.msn.com/UKSecurityPanels

Victoria Sharp May 2nd 17 03:44 PM

Melcom ST6000 alarm

replying to ARWadsworth, Victoria Sharp wrote:
Can you stI'll get these as our pad doesn't work?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...larm-1194-.htm