DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Also available in t-star? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/208838-also-available-t-star.html)

[email protected] July 31st 07 03:09 PM

Also available in t-star?

Ploughing through a box of these:

(6*80mm countersunk, pozi3 head)

I found one in t-star (T30).

I do hope it means Screwfix will be offering t-star head turbogold
before long.

Grunff July 31st 07 03:14 PM

Also available in t-star?

wrote:
Ploughing through a box of these:

(6*80mm countersunk, pozi3 head)

I found one in t-star (T30).

I do hope it means Screwfix will be offering t-star head turbogold
before long.

Was it definitely a turbogold, or just a same size Spax? If you look at
the driven face of the head, Spax all have a distinctive dot.

I never did figure out why Screwfix discontinued the Spax Torx, forcing
me to buy all my screws from Axminster.

--
Grunff

[email protected] July 31st 07 03:45 PM

Also available in t-star?

Was it definitely a turbogold, or just a same size Spax? If you look at
the driven face of the head, Spax all have a distinctive dot.

Def a turbogold in every detail. I also buy spax (though not in that
size), so can say with certainty it isn't spax.

Grunff July 31st 07 03:55 PM

Also available in t-star?

wrote:
Was it definitely a turbogold, or just a same size Spax? If you look at
the driven face of the head, Spax all have a distinctive dot.

Def a turbogold in every detail. I also buy spax (though not in that
size), so can say with certainty it isn't spax.

Interesting.

--
Grunff