DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bar shower disassembly (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/206837-bar-shower-disassembly.html)

Arthur2 July 18th 07 04:46 PM

Bar shower disassembly

Hi all.
Bar shower was not working properly. Its less than a couple of years old.
1 Effects were..pressure for minute or two
2 Reducing to a trickle
3 Then nothing.

I've assumed a bit of silting upwhich settles while not in use but then
water flow causes the silt to block something.

Or it could be a busted thermostat.

Assuming first theory is correct. I've managed to take it apart but I'm
puzzled
by the temperature control cartridge. (TCC)

I haven't found much sludge so far..or does it require only a small amount
to bugger
the temperature regulation?

Can the TCC be disassembled?

Help on this required urgently.

Thanks.

Arthur

Arthur2 July 18th 07 05:08 PM

Bar shower disassembly

"Arthur2" wrote in message
Hi all.
Bar shower was not working properly. Its less than a couple of years old.
1 Effects were..pressure for minute or two
2 Reducing to a trickle
3 Then nothing.

I've assumed a bit of silting upwhich settles while not in use but then
water flow causes the silt to block something.

Or it could be a busted thermostat.

Assuming first theory is correct. I've managed to take it apart but I'm
puzzled
by the temperature control cartridge. (TCC)

I haven't found much sludge so far..or does it require only a small amount
to bugger
the temperature regulation?

Can the TCC be disassembled?

Help on this required urgently.