DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   travis perkins patio doors (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/206450-travis-perkins-patio-doors.html)

[email protected] July 14th 07 05:28 PM

travis perkins patio doors

Hi,

Has anyone any experience of travis perkins patio doors?

I have a catalogue for 'white oak veneered' part L compliant, 7 point
locking, trickle ventilated, outside opening, hardware included,
1800x2090mm french doors.

The price is too good to be true at £699 inc VAT

Whats the catch?

Philip

John Rumm July 14th 07 09:03 PM

travis perkins patio doors

wrote:

Has anyone any experience of travis perkins patio doors?

I have a catalogue for 'white oak veneered' part L compliant, 7 point
locking, trickle ventilated, outside opening, hardware included,
1800x2090mm french doors.

The price is too good to be true at £699 inc VAT

Whats the catch?

You have to buy that separately at only £459 for the pack?

--
Cheers,

John.

http://www.internode.co.uk |