DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gutter Bracket (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/205751-gutter-bracket.html)

Lyndon July 7th 07 09:55 AM

Gutter Bracket

My gutter is supported by brackets that I have never seen before. There is
no fascia board and the brackets are driven directly into the mortar. I need
to replace a couple of the brackets. Anyone know what they are called and
where I may be able to get them?

Picture he www.harbury.me.uk/gutter.htm

TIA

--
Lyndon

Kaiser July 7th 07 10:05 AM

Gutter Bracket

Try here http://www.tuscanfoundry.co.uk/products.asp?subcat=192

Lyndon July 7th 07 10:36 AM

Gutter Bracket

"Kaiser" wrote in message

My gutter is supported by brackets that I have never seen before. There
is no fascia board and the brackets are driven directly into the mortar.
I need to replace a couple of the brackets. Anyone know what they are
called and where I may be able to get them?

Picture he www.harbury.me.uk/gutter.htm

TIA

Try here http://www.tuscanfoundry.co.uk/products.asp?subcat=192

That looks like the one. Many thanks.
--
Lyndon

Roger July 7th 07 02:20 PM

Gutter Bracket

The message
from "Lyndon" contains these words:

My gutter is supported by brackets that I have never seen before. There is
no fascia board and the brackets are driven directly into the mortar.
I need
to replace a couple of the brackets. Anyone know what they are called and
where I may be able to get them?

Picture he www.harbury.me.uk/gutter.htm

Polypipe call them "Metal Bracket - Rise and fall". Should be available
from any builders merchant that stocks Polypipe rainware.

--
Roger Chapman

Lyndon July 7th 07 02:45 PM

Gutter Bracket

"Roger" wrote in message
k...
Picture he www.harbury.me.uk/gutter.htm

Polypipe call them "Metal Bracket - Rise and fall". Should be available
from any builders merchant that stocks Polypipe rainware.

Thanks Roger. Knowing what they are called will make it a lot easier to ring
around to try to find a local stockist.
--
Lyndon