DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Solar Panel Installation Book recommendation (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/205017-solar-panel-installation-book-recommendation.html)

pokhara67 June 28th 07 01:40 PM

Solar Panel Installation Book recommendation

If anyone could recommend a good Solar Panel Installation book I would
like to hear it.

I know a little about batteries and inverters already.

Also need a book that covers off-grid installations tied to a backup
power source like batteries.

Mary Fisher June 28th 07 05:07 PM

Solar Panel Installation Book recommendation

"pokhara67" wrote in message
ps.com...
If anyone could recommend a good Solar Panel Installation book I would
like to hear it.

I know a little about batteries and inverters already.

Also need a book that covers off-grid installations tied to a backup
power source like batteries.

Ask on alt.solar.photovoltaic

Mary

Rob Horton June 29th 07 09:23 AM

pokhara67 wrote:
If anyone could recommend a good Solar Panel Installation book I would
like to hear it.

I know a little about batteries and inverters already.

Also need a book that covers off-grid installations tied to a backup
power source like batteries.

I recommend joining the forum on the Navitron web site.

http://www.navitron.org.uk/forum/

loads of information, knowledgeable people willing to answer all your
questions and photo tutorials to show how to install solar systems.

Lots of info on the forums at www.itsnoteasybeinggreen.org

also

http://www.cat.org.uk/information/ca...20020503154933