Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default How can I repair the turntable floor in a microwave oven?

I have a Sanyo domestic microwave oven approximately 8 years old that
still functions all right. The problem is that the floor of the oven
on which the glass turntable rotates on its spindle is rusted through
in one or two places. The turntable still rotates okay, but if the
floor is left to rust through further, sooner or later the little
carrier wheels that support the turntable will get trapped and the
turntable will lock up or something.

How could I repair the base of the oven? I have thought of Kurust
first, followed by a layer of epoxy resin soaked fibreglass from
Halfords. Any other ideas? It seems daft to buy a new microwave if the
actual heating feature works fine.

Similar oven he
http://img.dooyoo.co.uk/GB_EN/175/ho...yo-ems1067.jpg

MM
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15 Jun, 17:03, MM wrote:
I have a Sanyo domestic microwave oven approximately 8 years old that
still functions all right. The problem is that the floor of the oven
on which the glass turntable rotates on its spindle is rusted through
in one or two places. The turntable still rotates okay, but if the
floor is left to rust through further, sooner or later the little
carrier wheels that support the turntable will get trapped and the
turntable will lock up or something.

How could I repair the base of the oven? I have thought of Kurust
first, followed by a layer of epoxy resin soaked fibreglass from
Halfords. Any other ideas? It seems daft to buy a new microwave if the
actual heating feature works fine.

Similar oven hehttp://img.dooyoo.co.uk/GB_EN/175/ho...microwave/sany...

MM

I'd say you were wrong about the daftness. 1. Would you cook in a
rusty saucepan? 2. If the holes are of any size then the microwave
cavity will no longer be intact which is not a good thing. 3. They're
cheap, one like the picture you linked to will cost you all of £25 in
Asda or somewhere similar. If you value your time at all then it's
cost effective to replace. You'll spend half the replacement cost on
'stuff' and then time as well and still be left with a crappy old
microwave anyway. If it makes you feel bad then make sure you recycle
it nicely. Design life is ~5 years so even if you do fix it the
microwave generator will probably pack up soon anyway!

Fash

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"MM" wrote in message
I have a Sanyo domestic microwave oven approximately 8 years old that
still functions all right. The problem is that the floor of the oven
on which the glass turntable rotates on its spindle is rusted
through
in one or two places. The turntable still rotates okay, but if the
floor is left to rust through further, sooner or later the little
carrier wheels that support the turntable will get trapped and the
turntable will lock up or something.

How could I repair the base of the oven? I have thought of Kurust
first, followed by a layer of epoxy resin soaked fibreglass from
Halfords. Any other ideas? It seems daft to buy a new microwave if
the
actual heating feature works fine.

Your problem is any repair is going to have to be 'invisible' to the
microwaves, otherwise you will cook your repair along with your ready
meals, not only that but if the microwaves get deflected and your door
seal is not 100 percent you might also cook yourself!

Quite frankly, whilst I know that this is a DIY group, with new
microwaves being circa 50 UKP in the supermarkets....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

MM formulated the question :
I have a Sanyo domestic microwave oven approximately 8 years old that
still functions all right. The problem is that the floor of the oven
on which the glass turntable rotates on its spindle is rusted through
in one or two places. The turntable still rotates okay, but if the
floor is left to rust through further, sooner or later the little
carrier wheels that support the turntable will get trapped and the
turntable will lock up or something.

How could I repair the base of the oven? I have thought of Kurust
first, followed by a layer of epoxy resin soaked fibreglass from
Halfords. Any other ideas? It seems daft to buy a new microwave if the
actual heating feature works fine.

Any small metal particals which become detached from the oven case will
causing arcing and burning - which is why rust in an oven gets rapidly
worse. Any repair you needs to be well bonded to the rest of the case
liner, if it is at all conductive to microwaves and any holes in the
lining can permit microwaves to escape and put you at risk. So
generally the only sensible economic option is to buy a new oven and if
you want longevity, get a stainless lined one.

--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:03:44 +0100 Mm wrote :
I have a Sanyo domestic microwave oven approximately 8 years old that
still functions all right. The problem is that the floor of the oven
on which the glass turntable rotates on its spindle is rusted through
in one or two places. The turntable still rotates okay, but if the
floor is left to rust through further, sooner or later the little
carrier wheels that support the turntable will get trapped and the
turntable will lock up or something.

I had exactly the same thing happen on my LG. In the early days a bit
of foil causes some arcing which took the paint off under the turntable
and I failed to touch it up. Of course moisture collects there, so the
bare spot is repeatedly dosed with boiling water so rusts all the
quicker. It's a good reason to buy one with a SS interior, though they
tend to be more expensive.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15 Jun, 17:03, MM wrote:

I have a Sanyo domestic microwave oven approximately 8 years old that
still functions all right. The problem is that the floor of the oven
on which the glass turntable rotates on its spindle is rusted through
in one or two places. The turntable still rotates okay, but if the
floor is left to rust through further, sooner or later the little
carrier wheels that support the turntable will get trapped and the
turntable will lock up or something.

How could I repair the base of the oven? I have thought of Kurust
first, followed by a layer of epoxy resin soaked fibreglass from
Halfords. Any other ideas? It seems daft to buy a new microwave if the
actual heating feature works fine.

Similar oven hehttp://img.dooyoo.co.uk/GB_EN/175/ho...microwave/sany...

MM

Really not a smart idea. Rust holes are an immediate safety test
failure as they tend to let the microwave radiation out. Time for a
new oven. Next time keep an eye open and sort any rust long before it
gets that bad.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 08:31:30 +0100, MM mused:

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:00:59 -0700, wrote:

On 15 Jun, 17:03, MM wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I just thought it was gravy stains...

Anyway, you've all twisted my arm! I'm off to Comet in a few minutes.

Oh dear. I'd have maybe avoided Comet and all the other useless big
stores. I get most things cheaper and with better service from local
independent retailers.
--
Regards,
Stuart.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

On 15 Jun, 17:03, MM wrote:

[...]

In the end I bought it from Sainsbury's. I tried the local
independent: Daywoo: £37. Spalding independent: Sanyo: £59. Boston
Comet: £39.99. Sainsbury's: Own brand: £23.97. All are manual. I don't
need fancy pushbuttons on the front panel. The Sanyo was 800W, all the
others 700W. It'll suit my minimal requirements for a few years, no
doubt. Shame they're all boring white nowadays. I wouldn't touch a
silver one with a bargepole; they look totally naff. Sainsbury's also
had a stainless steel own brand one for another four quid, but that
looked totally naff as well. Hinari do pale blue or pale yellow
(cream) ones, but Hinari haven't much of a reputation, I think. And
anyway, they were way more expensive.

MM
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"MM" wrote in message
I have a Sanyo domestic microwave oven approximately 8 years old that
still functions all right. The problem is that the floor of the oven
on which the glass turntable rotates on its spindle is rusted through
in one or two places. The turntable still rotates okay, but if the
floor is left to rust through further, sooner or later the little
carrier wheels that support the turntable will get trapped and the
turntable will lock up or something.

How could I repair the base of the oven? I have thought of Kurust
first, followed by a layer of epoxy resin soaked fibreglass from
Halfords. Any other ideas? It seems daft to buy a new microwave if the
actual heating feature works fine.

Similar oven he
http://img.dooyoo.co.uk/GB_EN/175/ho...yo-ems1067.jpg

MM

When our Panasonic microwave failed after about 5 years I took it off for
repair and was quoted about £125 when a brand new one was 20 quid more.

Needless to say we went for a brand new one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
MM writes:
I have a Sanyo domestic microwave oven approximately 8 years old that
still functions all right. The problem is that the floor of the oven
on which the glass turntable rotates on its spindle is rusted through
in one or two places.

Sorry, but that's an immediate PAT test failure because of microwave
leakage. You need to render it unusable (cut the mains cord off right
up against where it enters the case) and dispose of it. Repairing it
safely and correctly would be much more expensive than a replacement.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16 Jun, 12:45, MM wrote:

I have a Sanyo domestic microwave oven approximately 8 years old that

In the end I bought it from Sainsbury's. I tried the local
independent: Daywoo: £37. Spalding independent: Sanyo: £59. Boston
Comet: £39.99. Sainsbury's: Own brand: £23.97. All are manual. I don't
need fancy pushbuttons on the front panel. The Sanyo was 800W, all the
others 700W. It'll suit my minimal requirements for a few years, no
doubt. Shame they're all boring white nowadays. I wouldn't touch a
silver one with a bargepole; they look totally naff. Sainsbury's also
had a stainless steel own brand one for another four quid, but that
looked totally naff as well. Hinari do pale blue or pale yellow
(cream) ones, but Hinari haven't much of a reputation, I think. And
anyway, they were way more expensive.

MM

Theyre a tenth the price now, but will they last a tenth as long?

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:45:22 +0100, Owain
wrote:

MM wrote:
Yeah, I just thought it was gravy stains...

Don't you clean your microwave?

Every now and then... More then than now...

... Shame they're all boring white nowadays. I wouldn't touch a
silver one with a bargepole; they look totally naff. Sainsbury's also
had a stainless steel own brand one for another four quid, but that
looked totally naff as well. Hinari do pale blue or pale yellow
(cream) ones, but Hinari haven't much of a reputation, I think. And
anyway, they were way more expensive.

Spraypaint?

Good idea! I've sprayed loads of things in the past, including a Ford
Popular.

MM
Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 17:10:13 +0100, "RedOnRed" wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

I know. And the council keeps telling us to recycle. How much better
to design things to be repairable, as once was the norm. Imagine just
buying ONE washing machine, ONE toaster and never having to buy
another. I mean, what washing machine is dumped because the drum is
worn out? Same with the outer casing. The modern way is designed only
to suit fat capitalists. Think of the work there'd be for thouands of
trained workers to repair appliances. Much more rewarding, mentally
and physically, than a call centre. I imagine a world in which the
local Replacement Officer calls unannounced to remove your appliances
that are older than, say, six months. "Sorry, Mrs Jones, but you know
the law. New one every quarter, otherwise it's a £5,000 fine and two
years in the slammer." Well, this IS Britain, after all. A place where
the state can get away with anything.

MM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to MM, John A Knight wrote:
http://www.scienceabc.com/pure-scien...aves-leak.html

I know this is a very dated post, however I'd like to post a more constructive
reply.

Q: how to "*/_repair_/*" a hole in a microwave oven?

The internet is a network of information, unfortunately we did not find it
here, I will continue my research into this topic, I will update my reply when
I have a tried and tested repair method(s), ***for now, for all of us who
share this problem I recommend following the warning signs on the kitchen
appliance (do not place mental or foods that increase in pressure has they
cook ect.) if the hole in the microwave oven is bigger then 2 inches for your
safety I recommend */_not_/* using the microwave oven, if the hole is 2 inches
or smaller I recommend keeping it isolated (away from anything that's a fire
hazard), putting it in a clay or dish tray and leaving the kitchen while your
meal is prepared.***

This is just my opinion and I do not wish to impose it on to anyone, it's easy
to through money at problem rather then maintain it, I believe there's no harm
in trying to be self-sufficient and acquire a new skill.

I hope this helps everyone a bit.

Thank you for the thread MM.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...en-401941-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 19 May 2016 17:44:04 UTC+1, John A Knight wrote:
[...]

That site's info re hole size & leakage is complete ballcocks.

posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...en-401941-.htm

What a surprise.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 19 May 2016 10:04:14 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

[...]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.d...I/WSBDBrNF0GkJ

Clearly the OP needed to buy a new microwave, but from an RF
perspective the information on that scienceabc.com page is actually
quite accurate.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/05/16 17:44, John A Knight wrote:
replying to MM, John A Knightposted from

http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...en-401941-.htm

**** off homeownershub.com

twenty-first centurys developed world went into hysterical panic over a
globally average temperature increase of a few tenths of a degree, and,
on the basis of gross exaggerations of highly uncertain computer
projections combined into implausible chains of inference, proceeded to
contemplate a rollback of the industrial age.

Richard Lindzen

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 19 May 2016 18:24:06 UTC+1, Graham. wrote:
On Thu, 19 May 2016 10:04:14 -0700 (PDT), tabbypurr wrote:
On Thursday, 19 May 2016 17:44:04 UTC+1, John A Knight wrote:
replying to MM, John A Knight wrote:

http://www.scienceabc.com/pure-scien...aves-leak.html

That site's info re hole size & leakage is complete ballcocks.

Clearly the OP needed to buy a new microwave, but from an RF
perspective the information on that scienceabc.com page is actually
quite accurate.

The notion that there will be no leakage if a hole is 1% less than the wavelength is quite accurate?

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 19 May 2016 18:56:44 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Thu, 19 May 2016 18:24:00 +0100, Graham.
wrote:

On Thu, 19 May 2016 10:04:14 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Thursday, 19 May 2016 17:44:04 UTC+1, John A Knight wrote:
replying to MM, John A Knight wrote:
http://www.scienceabc.com/pure-scien...aves-leak.html
snip

That site's info re hole size & leakage is complete ballcocks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.d...I/WSBDBrNF0GkJ

Clearly the OP needed to buy a new microwave, but from an RF
perspective the information on that scienceabc.com page is actually
quite accurate.

I thought it was complete ******** too; it treats microwaves as if
they're tennis balls, but I'm no microwave expert. If it's not
********, and if microwaves can't leak out of a hole smaller than 12
cm. why all the fuss in the past about microwaves leaking around
ill-fitting doors, and why the need for a fine mesh across the window
in the door? If the article is OK, you barely need to shut the door,
let alone worry about leaks around the edge, and wide-mesh netting
would do in the window allowing a much better view of the contents.
What am I not understanding?

A narrow slot several centimetres in length as in an ill fitting door
would leak energy of the appropriate polarisation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slot_antenna

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 19 May 2016 21:29:06 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

wrote:

On Thu, 19 May 2016 10:04:14 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Thursday, 19 May 2016 17:44:04 UTC+1, John A Knight wrote:
replying to MM, John A Knight wrote:
http://www.scienceabc.com/pure-scien...appen-if-your-

microwave-oven-develops-a-hole-in-it-will-the-waves-leak.html
snip

[...]

OK, that makes sense. Now what about the mesh in the door?

As anyone who has ever tried to make an RF-tight screening box will
know, the problem of totally confining the RF energy bouncing around the
innards of such an enclosure so as to eliminate unwanted interference to
other kit or other modules within the apparatus is not quite so simple to
solve as it may appear to the uninitiated (I had quite a laugh at the EMC
'measures' being introduced in the construction of personal desktop
computer cases nearly two decades ago).

Whilst a screening mesh with a hole (or a few holes) less than a
wavelength in diameter makes a reasonably effective screen, it's not
perfect, merely 'perfect enough as makes no difference' in practice.

Such a screen won't totally stop such radiation passing through, it
merely attenuates it to a much lower level (maybe 40 to 60db per sub-
wavelength hole?). This is usually more than enough when the waves only
get one chance to pass through the screening mesh. However, in the case
of the cooking cavity, they'll get hundreds, if not thousands of attempts
at leaking out as they bounce around the low loss cavity.

The food will absorb most of this energy... eventually but there will be
eigentone pathways not obstructed by the food where the levels of
radiation will be magnified hundreds to thousands of times the average
level in the cavity. Quarter wavelength diameter holes in the viewing
screen mesh won't offer sufficient attenuation, halving the diameter of
these holes will require a quadrupling of said holes which counters the
improvement in screening to some extent, hence the *very* small size
compared to the wavelength involved to sufficiently attenuate radiation
leakage to below a level deemed to be acceptably safe.

The smaller the holes, the better and the most likely reason for their
extremely small size is probably more to do with the lowest size possible
without offering too much obstruction to viewing the contents rather than
a maximum allowable size to contain the microwave leakage to an
acceptable minimum.

--
Johnny B Good
Posted to uk.d-i-y
No Name

On 19/05/16 17:44, John A Knight wrote:
replying to MM, John A Knightposted from

http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...en-401941-.htm

**** off homeownershub.com

How stunningly Christian.

Maybe I should join.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ahole, how did that happen anyway?
Basically, you need to use screws and a bit of metal. The piece has got to
be seen as part of the whole. Most ovens interior size is cavity which
loads the Magnetron to some extent, but there are always areas that are
more concentrated where standing waves and cancellations occur, hence the
need for a turntable to move the food around through these variable areas.
actually the leakage from a small hole is not as great as you might think.
Often it depends on where the whole is and the design of the cavity.
A small patch should be tolerated as long as it is seen as part of the
cavity wall.

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"John A Knight" wrote in
message oups.com...
[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The issue of holes in Microwaves does beg the question how did the hole get
there in the first place of course. I stand by my method. I assume one can
still buy those microwave leak detectors. The most likely place for the
microwaves to leak is at the door bottom which tends to rust away.

Short term, ie ten seconds or less exposure is not going to do you much harm
as you measure the leakage.
Remember its a party trick in radar labs to heat up your sandwhiches using
the open end of a waveguide when it is connected to a magnetron. :-)
Brian

--
----- -

wrote in message
[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/05/16 19:37, Tim Streater wrote:

http://www.scienceabc.com/pure-scien...our-microwave-

[...]

This issue is nothing specifically to do with microwaves. It relates to
*all* sorts of waves and their behaviour. Look up diffraction. I'd do
it meself, but SWMBO has just announced that the scoff is ready.

The issue us not diffraction, but reflection.

You don't need a perfect surface to reflect.

Its the same principle as using a yagi array or similar. The presence of
the metal bits affects propagation around a far greater volume than they
physically occupy, because a field is induced in the nearby areas.

Josef Stalin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/05/16 07:40, wrote:

On 19/05/16 17:44, John A Knight wrote:
replying to MM, John A Knightposted from

http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...en-401941-.htm

**** off homeownershub.com

How stunningly Christian.

Maybe I should join.

What? Christianity or home-owners hub.

YOu are too stupid to even be a Christian, but I suspect you'd fit right
in at homeowners hub.

--
€œSome people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of
a car with the cramped public exposure of €¨an airplane.€

Dennis Miller

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/05/16 11:23, Tim Streater wrote:

wrote:

I thought it was complete ******** too; it treats microwaves as if
they're tennis balls, but I'm no microwave expert. If it's not
********, and if microwaves can't leak out of a hole smaller than 12
cm. why all the fuss in the past about microwaves leaking around
ill-fitting doors, and why the need for a fine mesh across the window
in the door? If the article is OK, you barely need to shut the door,
let alone worry about leaks around the edge, and wide-mesh netting
would do in the window allowing a much better view of the contents.
What am I not understanding?

This issue is nothing specifically to do with microwaves. It relates to
*all* sorts of waves and their behaviour. Look up diffraction. I'd do
it meself, but SWMBO has just announced that the scoff is ready.

The issue us not diffraction, but reflection.

Chris was asking why you couldn't just use wide-mesh netting. I'm
saying that considerable energy can diffract through that (apparently),
even if the mesh size is less than the wavelength.

Its the same issue as a half silvered mirror.

It doesn't reflect 100%. Diffraction is not really relevant.

--
€œIt is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
who pay no price for being wrong.€

Thomas Sowell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/05/16 14:13, Chris Hogg wrote:

wrote:

[...]

If considerable energy can diffract or otherwise pass through wide
mesh netting, and I don't doubt it for a minute, how can a bloody
great hole 12cm across not be a major hazard, as the article linked to
at the top of this thread said wasn't? (hope I've not got double
negatives there, but YSWIM!)

well 2GHZ is around 3.75cm for a quarter wave..

so its of the order of a wavelength anyway.

I am fairly sure that diffraction is a bit of a red herring though.

Its one of those lectures I probably didnt pay much attention to, but I
think its a matter of reflection.

You can build a radar reflector adequately out of chicken wire..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to MM, Alien wrote:
I bought a Sainburys own brand stainless steel microwave, the clock never kept
time within the first month. The base floor under the rotory plate had a hole
in it within three months. I would love to show the photos, but that nasty
company has more money than I have!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...en-401941-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to Fash, Michigan wrote:
Hmmm.. why fix i perfectly functional machine when you can add it to the
rubbish tip and just frivolously buy another.. repeatedly.. year after year
after year 🤔👌ðŸ½

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...en-401941-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/08/2017 18:44, Michigan wrote:
replying to Fash, Michigan wrote:

Hmmm.. why fix i perfectly functional machine when you can add it to the
rubbish tip and just frivolously buy another.. repeatedly.. year after year
after year

Why you fix? You no fix.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

This is deja vue all over again.
Most Microwaves eventually go rusty some place or other and drop to bits.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Michigan" m wrote in
message ...
replying to Fash, Michigan wrote:
Hmmm.. why fix i perfectly functional machine when you can add it to the
rubbish tip and just frivolously buy another.. repeatedly.. year after
year
after year ??????

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...en-401941-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote

This is deja vue all over again.

I'd have you publicly flogged if you hadn't
so obviously enjoyed that the last time, boy.

Most Microwaves eventually go rusty some place or other and drop to bits.

Mine hasn’t in 45+ years now and there are very few days when it doesn’t get
used.

"Michigan" m wrote in
message ...
replying to Fash, Michigan wrote:
Hmmm.. why fix i perfectly functional machine when you can add it to the
rubbish tip and just frivolously buy another.. repeatedly.. year after
year
after year ??????

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...en-401941-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ats Ats is offline

replying to MM, Ats wrote:
I have fixed mine! Remove rust and use rust sealer you buy, also buy special
paint for microwaves

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...en-401941-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 26 June 2019 01:44:05 UTC+1, Ats wrote:
replying to MM, Ats wrote:

I have fixed mine! Remove rust and use rust sealer you buy, also buy special
paint for microwaves

that won't fix the hole. And special paint is not needed.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 02:10:28 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

that won't fix the hole. And special paint is not needed.

The idiot homeowners hub strikes again. As the hole dates from 2007 it
might have grown by now :-)

Grinding noise from Microwave turntable Percival P. Cassidy Home Repair 5 January 4th 13 05:08 PM
Microwave Turntable Stopped Rob UK diy 5 April 1st 07 05:57 PM
Microwave turntable Lee burch Home Repair 7 December 18th 06 01:46 AM
Sharp Microwave turntable motor RichK Electronics Repair 11 May 27th 05 03:01 PM
Repair or Replace Microwave Oven? Bob Simon Home Repair 22 April 6th 05 10:31 PM