DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dewalt 18v tools on ebay - any good? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/201606-re-dewalt-18v-tools-ebay-any-good.html)

[email protected] May 23rd 07 06:36 PM

Dewalt 18v tools on ebay - any good?

I've bought several pro tools off ebay (mostly bosch blue stuff) and
had almost no problems (one turned up with no docs). There are lots of
clapped out secondhand pro tools on ebay though - wouldn't touch 'em.
Also avoid buying non-genuine batteries. Other scams include non-UK
market products (possibly no warranty support) and deals which are
cheap because it's got a cheap basic charger and not the pro fast
charger. However, besides all that caveat emptor stuff, I've had some
very good deals - particularly on naked units.