DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Black or Blue MDPE pipe (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/199345-black-blue-mdpe-pipe.html)

Adrian April 30th 07 01:19 PM

Black or Blue MDPE pipe

I want to run some MDPE pipe above ground from the top to the bottom
of my garden.

Am I correct in assuming I need black MDPE pipe for this purpose? I
have heard that the blue pipe is not resistant to UV light.

Thanks

Norman Billingham April 30th 07 04:20 PM

Black or Blue MDPE pipe

"Adrian" wrote in message
I want to run some MDPE pipe above ground from the top to the bottom
of my garden.

Am I correct in assuming I need black MDPE pipe for this purpose? I
have heard that the blue pipe is not resistant to UV light.

Thanks

Black will certainly be very much more UV stable than blue