DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Replacement Trampoline Elastic (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/198714-replacement-trampoline-elastic.html)

John April 23rd 07 11:33 AM

Replacement Trampoline Elastic

Any idea where I can get some replacement elastic for my daughters
trampoline ? The trampoline manufacturer wants £20 for 6.5m meters of
elastic

TMC April 23rd 07 11:42 AM

"John" wrote in message
Any idea where I can get some replacement elastic for my daughters
trampoline ? The trampoline manufacturer wants £20 for 6.5m meters of
elastic
Google is your friend

http://www.toychest.co.uk/acatalog/O...Spares_13.html

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=110117429473

Tony

John April 23rd 07 01:12 PM

Replacement Trampoline Elastic

"TMC" wrote in message

"John" wrote in
message ...
Any idea where I can get some replacement elastic for my daughters
trampoline ? The trampoline manufacturer wants £20 for 6.5m meters of
elastic
Google is your friend

http://www.toychest.co.uk/acatalog/O...Spares_13.html

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=110117429473

Tony

Seen those already... the Ebay one is only 4.2m long and I need 6.5m. The
toychest only allows you to order 'pairs' of elastics and I only need 1.

raden April 23rd 07 08:34 PM

Replacement Trampoline Elastic

In message , John
writes
Any idea where I can get some replacement elastic for my daughters
trampoline ? The trampoline manufacturer wants £20 for 6.5m meters of
elastic

.... Which I presume is a quality controlled product

with a known elasticity

So if you replace it with an unknown product could potentially cause the
bed to pull to one side

I don't know how good your daughter is, but certainly if she is using it
for anything more than just bouncing about, I'd get the proper bungee
from them

--
geoff