Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Removing anti vandal paint from carpet?

"William McNicol" wrote in message
Hi folks,

Does anyone know how to remove anti vandal paint from a carpet? Son's
'friend' climbed onto a roof to get a football back :-(

Your clock is running a day fast!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Roger Cain wrote:
"William McNicol" wrote in message
Hi folks,

Does anyone know how to remove anti vandal paint from a carpet? Son's
'friend' climbed onto a roof to get a football back :-(

Your clock is running a day fast!

No, I'm testing my home made time machine. :-) I'm back now. Carpet is
still stained though.

William.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , William
McNicol writes
Roger Cain wrote:
"William McNicol" wrote in message
Hi folks,

Does anyone know how to remove anti vandal paint from a carpet? Son's
'friend' climbed onto a roof to get a football back :-(

Your clock is running a day fast!

No, I'm testing my home made time machine. :-) I'm back now. Carpet is
still stained though.

No practical experience I'm afraid but think of anti vandal paint as regular
paint mixed with oil or grease to inhibit setting and you won't be far from
the truth. I'd remove the worst with a blunt knife and pulling with kitchen
roll, then again with a white spirit dampened cloth for paint element and
washing-up liquid for the grease element or perhaps carpet shampoo with
degreasing claims. Watch for bleaching with washing-up liquid on anything
other than a pure synthetic carpet.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla
Posted to uk.d-i-y

William McNicol wrote:

Does anyone know how to remove anti vandal paint from a carpet?

White spirit.

Son's 'friend' climbed onto a roof to get a football back :-(

Yes of course he did, and hackers broke into that girl's MySpace account
and invited people to her house to trash it.

And when I was a teenager, the dog really did eat my homework.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hi folks,

Does anyone know how to remove anti vandal paint from a carpet?
Son's 'friend' climbed onto a roof to get a football back :-(

Cheers,

William.

Making anti-static carpet spray? mc Electronics Repair 25 May 31st 06 12:12 AM
This vandal breaks stuff faster than i can repair it.... Spike Home Repair 5 May 3rd 06 03:51 PM
anti condensation paint Andrew UK diy 1 February 21st 06 02:27 PM
anti condensation paint Andrew UK diy 0 February 21st 06 02:08 PM
Non-Setting Anti-Climb Paint? Greg C UK diy 2 February 6th 05 12:19 PM