Tim Mitchell

Default Finding a gas fitter to install a Keston Celsius 25 - success!!!

I posted a while ago about my difficulties in finding a gas fitter who
would install a Keston Celsius 25 boiler (We can fit you a nice combi,
condensing boilers are a waste of time, etc etc). Well after a great
deal more telephoning and site visits, I found a local company who were
feeling adventurous, and the boiler was duly installed yesterday.
Hooray!! So there *are* some enlightened fitters out there, even in
Hull, the guy who did the install had done lots of condensing boilers
before. (Not Keston but he didn't seem too worried by that).

First impressions are of how quiet it is compared to our old Glow Worm
thing. That sounded like a jet engine in the corner. You can hardly tell
whether the Keston is running or not. My wife is regarding me sadly as I
get excited about it modulating its output level up and down.
--
Tim Mitchell