DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sofa re-assembly (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/194994-sofa-re-assembly.html)

[email protected] March 14th 07 10:48 AM

Sofa re-assembly

We live in a vey small cottage, and are due to purchase some 2 + 3
seat sofa's. I am concerned they will not fit into the room. Are they
easy to take apart ? who would I get to do this carpenter ?
furniture maker ?. iIs it a big job?

Peter Andrews March 14th 07 11:02 AM

Sofa re-assembly

wrote in message
ups.com...
We live in a vey small cottage, and are due to purchase some 2 + 3
seat sofa's. I am concerned they will not fit into the room. Are they
easy to take apart ? who would I get to do this carpenter ?
furniture maker ?. iIs it a big job?

I assume you mean that you won't be able to get them through the doors /
hallway, etc. into the room. It is unlikely that they will be easily taken
apart, modern sofas tend to be assembled with staples and glue (I've
recently had to repair a broken arm on a sofa). Ask the supplier.

Peter

raden March 14th 07 09:08 PM

Sofa re-assembly

In message . com,
"
writes
We live in a vey small cottage, and are due to purchase some 2 + 3
seat sofa's. I am concerned they will not fit into the room. Are they
easy to take apart ? who would I get to do this carpenter ?
furniture maker ?. iIs it a big job?

Chain saw and some superglue

job's a good 'un

--