Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cheap stainless steel sinks

Can anyone suggest an online UK resource for low cost stainless steel
sinks? I need to purchase two: -

(a) Size: 860mm x 435mm, 1 bowl, left-hand drainer

(b) Size: 995mm x 496 mm, 1+half, left-hand drainer.

For (a) I've found model no. RP101S at www.sinks-taps.com for £54.00.
It's (b) I'm having real trouble finding. The nearest I can find is
model no. PWPK0013 (1000mm x 500mm) at www.plumbworld.co.uk. Any help
would be appreciated.

Simon
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:19:06 +0000, PigPOg
wrote:

Can anyone suggest an online UK resource for low cost stainless steel
sinks? I need to purchase two: -

(a) Size: 860mm x 435mm, 1 bowl, left-hand drainer

(b) Size: 995mm x 496 mm, 1+half, left-hand drainer.

For (a) I've found model no. RP101S at www.sinks-taps.com for £54.00.
It's (b) I'm having real trouble finding. The nearest I can find is
model no. PWPK0013 (1000mm x 500mm) at www.plumbworld.co.uk. Any help
would be appreciated.

Simon

this place :
http://www.sinksdirect.co.uk/shopdis...+Steel+ Sinks

also have some cheap stuff, though i dont think they have the exact
type you have.
they have a one bowl 1000x500 one for £40

Ive also been looking for a cheap stainless sink and that is about the
best i have found so far online.

B&Q sell an inset stainless one for £22+£10 for drain fittings and
stuff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

this place :
http://www.sinksdirect.co.uk/shopdis...+Steel+ Sinks

also have some cheap stuff, though i dont think they have the exact
type you have.
they have a one bowl 1000x500 one for £40

Ive also been looking for a cheap stainless sink and that is about the
best i have found so far online.

B&Q sell an inset stainless one for £22+£10 for drain fittings and
stuff

Thanks for the link Tom. I tried Homebase and Focus DIY but completely
forgot about B&Q. I'll give Wickes a try also.

Cheers,
Simon
Posted to uk.d-i-y

PigPOg wrote:

Thanks for the link Tom. I tried Homebase and Focus DIY but completely
forgot about B&Q. I'll give Wickes a try also.

Screwfix have one close to your target size (but not exact). However
they want £100 for it.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:56:31 +0000, John Rumm
wrote:

PigPOg wrote:

Thanks for the link Tom. I tried Homebase and Focus DIY but completely
forgot about B&Q. I'll give Wickes a try also.

Screwfix have one close to your target size (but not exact). However
they want £100 for it.

Tried Screwfix John. I have found cheaper sources.

Simon

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

PigPOg wrote:

Thanks for the link Tom. I tried Homebase and Focus DIY but completely
forgot about B&Q. I'll give Wickes a try also.

Screwfix have one close to your target size (but not exact). However
they want £100 for it.

Tried Screwfix John. I have found cheaper sources.

can you either post here or mail me if you find any cheaper sources.
I'm looking for one for a utility room. Dont care what it looks like
or what size it is as long as it is cheap!