DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Replacement igniter for boiler (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/194567-replacement-igniter-boiler.html)

Graham March 9th 07 07:10 PM

Replacement igniter for boiler

I need to replace the igniter in my old Glow-worm boiler.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/infoweb/igniter.jpg

Can someone suggest a suitable part? I don't mind making a mounting bracket.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Peter Andrews March 9th 07 10:41 PM

"Graham" wrote in message

I need to replace the igniter in my old Glow-worm boiler.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/infoweb/igniter.jpg

Can someone suggest a suitable part? I don't mind making a mounting
bracket.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
.

What are the details of your boiler, i.e. model, etc.

Peter

Graham March 10th 07 09:06 AM

Replacement igniter for boiler

"Peter Andrews" wrote in message
k...

"Graham" wrote in message

I need to replace the igniter in my old Glow-worm boiler.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/infoweb/igniter.jpg

Can someone suggest a suitable part? I don't mind making a mounting
bracket.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
.

What are the details of your boiler, i.e. model, etc.

It's a 45/60-B balanced flue about 30 years old.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%