Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aldi concrete mixer

Son wanted a cheap and cheerful - even disposable - mixer for extension
work, I told him about the Aldo one and we got it.

He doesn't want to dispose of it now, it works very well and is the quietest
he and Spouse have ever heard. It claims to have an induction motor, that
could be the reason.

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mary Fisher wrote:
Son wanted a cheap and cheerful - even disposable - mixer for extension
work, I told him about the Aldo one and we got it.

He doesn't want to dispose of it now, it works very well and is the quietest
he and Spouse have ever heard. It claims to have an induction motor, that
could be the reason.

I don't think I've ever seen one using a universal motor.

--
Grunff
http://www.greendoug.com - a forum for all things environmental
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
Son wanted a cheap and cheerful - even disposable - mixer for extension
work, I told him about the Aldo one and we got it.

He doesn't want to dispose of it now, it works very well and is the
quietest he and Spouse have ever heard. It claims to have an induction
motor, that could be the reason.

Mary

How much? Mine is on it's last legs.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Grunff wrote:
Mary Fisher wrote:
Son wanted a cheap and cheerful - even disposable - mixer for
extension work, I told him about the Aldo one and we got it.

He doesn't want to dispose of it now, it works very well and is the
quietest he and Spouse have ever heard. It claims to have an induction
motor, that could be the reason.

I don't think I've ever seen one using a universal motor.

I was about to say that, but you beat me to it! ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Concrete Mixer Leveled UK diy 6 August 13th 06 10:26 PM
Calling all Aldi cement mixer fans... Lobster UK diy 24 March 6th 06 11:28 PM
Cement mixer (Aldi). Chris Bacon UK diy 14 February 24th 06 09:08 AM
Cement Mixer at Aldi Yeh But No But UK diy 14 February 17th 06 04:25 PM
Electric concrete mixer question Jack Home Repair 2 November 8th 05 01:58 AM