Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dewalt XRP trigger problem

My Dewalt Cordless drill has developed a trigger problem - it keeps
getting stuck. Has any one
taken a Dewalt cordless apart ? Is it tricky to put back together
again? All info greatfully recieved.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Housemartin wrote:
My Dewalt Cordless drill has developed a trigger problem - it keeps
getting stuck. Has any one
taken a Dewalt cordless apart ? Is it tricky to put back together
again? All info greatfully recieved.

They are generally very easy to service. Take it apart and try to
determine why it's sticking. If you need a replacement component, they
are readily available and quite cheap.

--
Grunff
http://www.greendoug.com - a forum for all things environmental
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grunff" wrote in message
Housemartin wrote:
My Dewalt Cordless drill has developed a trigger problem - it keeps
getting stuck. Has any one
taken a Dewalt cordless apart ? Is it tricky to put back together
again? All info greatfully recieved.

They are generally very easy to service. Take it apart and try to
determine why it's sticking. If you need a replacement component, they are
readily available and quite cheap.

--
Grunff
http://www.greendoug.com - a forum for all things environmental

Also try to find a diagram of the internals.
http://www.toolshopdirect.co.uk/parts/list/Dewalt_Drilling_Driving
There are some diagrams here, but I know someone else on this group has also
given a couple of good sites as well as this one before but I cannot find
them

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

there are also some dewalt parts diagrams on www.ereplacementparts.com.
Some of the tools also have a wiring diagram as well as a parts
breakdown.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Housemartin" wrote in message
oups.com...
My Dewalt Cordless drill has developed a trigger problem - it keeps
getting stuck. Has any one
taken a Dewalt cordless apart ? Is it tricky to put back together
again? All info greatfully recieved.

Put your model number here for an exploded diagram

http://www.blackanddeckerspares.com/...dless%20Drills

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Thanks for the info but unfortunately now I have taken it apart I can
not for the life of me get it back together.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Housemartin wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for the info but unfortunately now I have taken it apart I can
not for the life of me get it back together.

yegods that brings back memories of my childhood !

-