Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Indesit Washing Machine - Error Code ?

My mum tried to do some washing for me and pressed a combination of buttons
on my Indesit WIE137S washing machine.

It's now displaying a DENO message and just run random programmes regardless
of the one I set.

I've looked in the manual but can't find any information about this error
message. Can anyone help?

Thanking you in anticipation...

Ali

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 5, 2:27 pm, "Ali Rolfe" wrote:
My mum tried to do some washing for me and pressed a combination of buttons
on my Indesit WIE137S washing machine.

It's now displaying a DENO message and just run random programmes regardless
of the one I set.

I've looked in the manual but can't find any information about this error
message. Can anyone help?

Thanking you in anticipation...

Ali

It's in shop demonstration mode... Don't know to reverse it though!
Have you tried disconnecting it from the mains for a while?

Regards,

Steve