DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   need push-to-open sprung door catch (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/191030-need-push-open-sprung-door-catch.html)

sm_jamieson February 1st 07 04:14 PM

need push-to-open sprung door catch

I need to locate those door catches where you push it to close, then
push again and it springs open. This is to make a concealed tiled door
in a bath panel that will not need a handle on the outside. I don't
really know what they are called.
Cheers,
Simon.

Cicero February 1st 07 04:38 PM

On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 08:14:39 -0800, sm_jamieson wrote:

I need to locate those door catches where you push it to close, then push
again and it springs open. This is to make a concealed tiled door in a
bath panel that will not need a handle on the outside. I don't really know
what they are called.
Cheers,
Simon.

================================
Screwfix - 'Touch latch':

http://www.screwfix.com/search.do;js...latch&x=7&y=15

Cic.

Testing UBUNTU Linux

Everything working so far

Tony Bryer February 1st 07 05:29 PM

On 1 Feb 2007 08:14:39 -0800 Sm_jamieson wrote :
I need to locate those door catches where you push it to close, then
push again and it springs open. This is to make a concealed tiled door
in a bath panel that will not need a handle on the outside. I don't
really know what they are called.

Touch latch

http://www.foxdiy.co.uk/view_product.php?product=K280