DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Whats the best wood filler ?? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/190636-whats-best-wood-filler.html)

ukagent January 28th 07 02:25 PM

Whats the best wood filler ??

Whats the best wood filler ?? for filling approx 2mm mismatch in
timber joints.

Alex January 28th 07 05:52 PM

Whats the best wood filler ??

For a painted finish use a two part filler from ronseal similar to car body
filler,very strong

For a wood finish use cascamite mixed with sawdust from the wood to be
filled

ukagent January 28th 07 06:43 PM

Whats the best wood filler ??

I know it might sound stupid, but I have never seen Cascamite on sale
any where.

Is there any trade names for it, and do you think I can get it from
The Sheds

Cicero January 28th 07 07:14 PM

Whats the best wood filler ??

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:43:27 +0000, ukagent wrote:

I know it might sound stupid, but I have never seen Cascamite on sale any
where.

Is there any trade names for it, and do you think I can get it from The
Sheds

For a wood finish use cascamite mixed with sawdust from the wood to be
filled

================================
Resintite:

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Adhe...es/d180/sd2340

Cic.

--
Testing UBUNTU Linux

The Natural Philosopher January 28th 07 07:26 PM

Whats the best wood filler ??

ukagent wrote:
Whats the best wood filler ?? for filling approx 2mm mismatch in
timber joints.

Flexible or not? painted or not?