Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electric Baseboard - Thermostat problem ?

Hello All,

Most rooms in my house have elctric basebords and a thermostat.
Lately one or two of the baseboard heaters have been turning on while
the thermostat is set to off.
Could this mean its time to install a new thermostat? Id so, how
easy of a job is it?

- rjay0001

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23 Jan 2007 11:59:43 -0800, "rjay0001" wrote:

Hello All,

Most rooms in my house have elctric basebords and a thermostat.
Lately one or two of the baseboard heaters have been turning on while
the thermostat is set to off.

The only "electric baseboard" I can think of is that which I had for
my model train set a while (!) ago.

Triang OO, it was :-)

It didn't have any thermostats though...

--
Frank Erskine