Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What's it called? Chamber mixing flows from woodburner and other CH device?

As header really.
Have seen references to such a device here before but can't remember what it
was called.
From what I remember this is basically a steel tank into which the various
flows (and returns?) are conjoined.
Any help and/or links very much appreciated.
GS

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Great Scot wrote:
From what I remember this is basically a steel tank into which the various
flows (and returns?) are conjoined.

The Dunsley Neutraliser
http://www.smedirectory.net/pageview8.asp?cust=650&nav=DUNSLEY%20BAKER%20NEUTR ALISER%20LINK%20UP
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 20:05:07 -0000 someone who may be "Great Scot"
wrote this:-

As header really.
Have seen references to such a device here before but can't remember what it
was called.
From what I remember this is basically a steel tank into which the various
flows (and returns?) are conjoined.

A thermal store?

Not necessarily made of steel. Only some of the flows and returns
may be connected to the shell, other flows and returns are connected
to tubes (coils) within the shell.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh

Fire back for woodburner John Carlyle-Clarke UK diy 8 January 5th 07 04:31 PM
Is it possible to convert an USB wire device to a bluetooth device? Frank Electronics Repair 2 December 2nd 06 02:20 AM
building a (small) vacuum chamber-type device bschwand Metalworking 24 December 6th 05 02:35 AM
Woodburner - long! puffernutter UK diy 5 October 27th 05 05:36 AM
Woodburner Installation Stu UK diy 5 July 9th 05 01:59 AM